Welcome to the Sunrise Villas Condominium Owners Association. We’ve provided quick access to all the key resources to make your home ownership easy.
Register for the website to access password-protected pages
REVISED RULES BEGINNING MAY 7, 2020
Please do not enter pool area if you have any symptoms of COVID- 19 virus. Including but not limited to: Cough, Sort Throat, Shortness of breath, Fever, Sneezing, Headache, Diarrhea, or Runny Nose.
REVISED POOL RULES FROM RIVERSIDE COUNTY
- Six feet separation is required between members of different households, and swimmers should limit themselves to lanes. No large groups or pool parties allowed.
- Spa use limited to 1 person, or multiple people (from the same household) at a time.
- Lounge chairs and/or tables should be properly distanced (six feet apart). If they cannot be distanced, they should be secured and stored
- Residents to wear a cloth face covering when traveling through common areas of the property where it may not be possible to maintain physical distancing, including to and from the pool
IMPLEMENT PHYSICAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS AND HAND HYGIENE RECOMMENDATIONS… Residents should bring sanitizer.
- If the pool area seems busy such that social distancing would be difficult, please select another of our 8 pools, or come back at a later time.
Failure of residents to comply with these rules subject to the re-closure of our pools.
Sunrise Villas HOA
- Per our CC&Rs Condos may be rented for 30 days or longer. A copy of a long term lease should be submitted to Desert Management.
- Pool heaters are set at 87 degrees! There may be some loss of temperature between the heater and the pool. The thermometers at the pools edge are notoriously inaccurate.
- Your HOA dues include HBO channels 512-518 and Showtime channels 551-559.
- Your water should be shut off at the street if you will be gone over one week.
Uncollected animal waste attracts rats and insects and can be a serious health hazard. All homeowners, their family, friends and renters are required to pick up after their pets and deposit waste in their own garbage cans. Trash bins at our pools are for pool trash only, and should NEVER be used for animal waste or general garbage.
Before adding or altering the landscape in your homeowner area, please submit a Landscape Variance form to Desert Management.
Pools & Spas
Pool heating schedule is as follows:
Pools #3, #6 and #8 (the “larger” pools with spas) are heated from October 1st through April 30th.
Pools #1, #2, #4, #5 and #7 are heated from March 1st through April 30th.
Please notify Desert Management if anything at a pool needs attention. This might include furniture, umbrellas, gates etc.
Also, please make sure umbrellas are down and securely tied when leaving the pool area.
Garbage and Recycling
Both Garbage and Recycling Bins will be picked up “ONCE A WEEK ” on Tuesday mornings by Palm Springs Disposal.
There must be a ” 2 Feet Separation ” between the bins in order for the truck to mechanically pick them up. If there is no separation, the bins may remain uncollected.
Due to space constraints in our garages, if you would like a smaller garbage or recycling bin (32 gallon), you may call Palm Springs Disposal Services at (760) 327-1351 and order one or both. PSDS will swap them out when these smaller cans are available.